Who is ServiceNow?
ServiceNow is the enterprise IT cloud company. The service transforms IT by automating and managing service relationships across the global enterprise. Organizations deploy ServiceNow to create a single system of record for IT as well as to automate manual tasks, standardize processes and consolidate legacy systems. Additionally, their customers use the ServiceNow extensible platform to build custom applications for automating activities unique to their business requirements servicing domains inside and outside the enterprise.
How does ITS provide value to ServiceNow customers?
- Process analysis and discovery; utilizing the best platform to automate manual processes.
- Manage hardware visibility.
- Reduce compliance risk.
- Build a true asset lifecycle flow. From request, to procurement, to active management, to disposal, all in a single system.
- Integration between Endpoint Management systems such as Altiris by Symantec and System Center with ServiceNow.
- Move existing endpoint data up to the cloud.
- Automate ServiceNow tasks directly into the endpoint management environment.
- Automation improves efficiency, consistency, reliability and reduces cost.
- A dedicated team of Automation and Service Management engineers with many years of experience helping IT improve efficiency, reliability, and maturity.
- Knowledge sharing – We work closely with you to understand your needs, and help you understand how to best use technology to meet them.