Live CyberStrike Event! Remediate Today’s Threats Fast with Symantec ATP
Today’s threat environment is evolving at a remarkable rate as cyber criminals improve their ability to change and adapt. With today’s growing number of targeted attacks, it has become virtually impossible to block every threat before it reaches your network. It’s no longer a matter of if you’ll suffer a malware outbreak or data breach, but when.
Unfortunately, most businesses are not very good at detecting and responding to these malware attacks when they happen: in 2015, these key insights came from 2015 Symantec’s Internet Security Threat Report
- Advanced Attackers targeted 5 out of 6 large companies, a 40% increase over 2014
- Top 5 zero days of 2014 were exploited for a combined 295 days before patches made available
- 60% of all targeted attacks struck small and medium-sized organizations
- 28% of all malware was virtually aware in early 2104
Are you able to identify and remediate today’s threats quickly across the entire organization? Join ITS for a Live CyberStrike event where we will demonstrate the capability of Symantec’s Advanced Threat Protection. Witness different types of actual malware being launched into an environment, while we effortlessly remediate them in minutes instead of hours or days.
- Today’s threat landscape and why organizations are failing
- Overview on Symantec’s response to today’s challenges
- Advanced Threat Protection Cyberstrike
- Interactive Discussion and Q&A
- Optional 1:1 Meetings with ITS and Symantec
*Attend the event for a chance to win an Apple Watch!