Migrate from Windows XP & Office 2003 through the use of industry leading System Management tools.
Troy Whittaker, Principal Architect at ITS Partners, will walk you through the process changes required to successfully execute on the migration of your Windows endpoints and Microsoft Office installations.
Troy will cover:
- Review of EOL support announcements from Microsoft
- Overview of version migration paths for Windows Operating System
- Overview of version migration paths for Microsoft Office
- Accounting for your Mac endpoints during the migration
- Gotchas for infrastructure services like Deployment Services, Exchange and Sharepoint
- Preview of ITS tools & processes for managing & automating migrations
Microsoft will end their support for Windows XP and Office 2003 on April 8, 2014. With just over thirteen months remaining, approximately 40% of all users are still using XP and/or Office 2003. Is your company in this boat?
Are you using either Symantec or Microsoft as your system management tool?
We know migrating can be an expensive and time consuming process. Check out this video and find out how ITS Partners may be able to help!
Check out more great videos from ITS here.